Friday 12 October 2012

Westfields Shopping Trip & Haul.

Hi Everyone, 
So today i went to Westfields Stratford city for the very first time. I have to say i had such a brilliant time. SO many different shops & stunning brands. First me & my mum went to Lush where the lovelies there let me take some fabulous photos for this blog. I purchased some beautiful products: snowglobe soap, sea vegetable soap, twilight bath ballistic, ickle baby bot bath ballistic & sandy santa sugar scrub. I also asked for some samples of: daddy-O, jasmine & henna fluff eaze, ocean salt & catastrophe cosmetic. 

We then went to Boots to the Estee Lauder counter. I purchased sparkling clean foaming gel cleanser & automatic eyeliner refill in hyacinth sky. I got a gorgeous gift because i purchased two products (one to be skincare or foundation) this gift included: 
Idealist even skintone illuminator 
Daywear advanced multi-protection creme SPF 15
Take it away make up remover
Pure colour eyeshadow quad 
Pure colour long lasting lipstick
Pure colour high gloss
Sumptuous extreme lash multiplying volume mascara 
I got to choose out of two shades: berry shades or golden bronze shades. This offer is on until Saturday 20TH October 2012.

The last place i purchased at was a shop called Beauty Base which stocked more expensive luxury brands & less expensive budget brands. I got four glitter eyeliners by LA Color. The colours i got are: multi dimensional sparkle,silver, teal & purple. I got a polish that looks like one of the glitter liners i purchased.  




























No comments:

Post a Comment