Friday 12 October 2012

Westfields Food!

My mums peach ice tea.
My orange berry blast.





Yaki Soba.
Ebi Katsu.
Tori Kara Age.



 My name is actually spelt Kayleigh, This gave me a little giggle.


Overall a very foody day. We went to Wagamama's a Japanese inspired resturant to have our main meal. We enjoyed Yaki Soba, Ebi Katsu & Tori Kara Age. For drinks we had peach iced tea & orange berry blast. Then we wanted a snack so had some raspberry ripple ice cream. Lastly we needed a drink after all that shopping so i had a coffee frappuccino & my mum had an americano at starbucks.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Kazzii, although I entered your competition I didn't know about leaving my info then, and when I tried just now I couldn't comment for some reason, probably my fault.
    Anyway as you already know my name is Angela, I'm 52 and from Manchester. I came to your blog via The Battle of the Boxes page on FB. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for leaving a comment Angela! Nope not your fauly hun, i just created the little box on the giveaway page to track who enters to make it abit easier.

    So as you may or may not know I'm Kayleigh (Kazzii), i just turned 20, im from Essex. I really love blogging, beauty, haircare, make-up abit of everything really :).

    ReplyDelete