Wednesday 10 October 2012

Ojon Haul 2.

Hi My Lovelies, 
I treated myself to some Ojon. I purchased the rare blend oil. This combines seven oils from all around the world. what this claims to do: makes hair: protected, nourished, hydrated, glossier, shiner, vibrant, softer & silkier. This has great ''healing powers'' which is infused in 3 stages amber, crystal & red. All you have to do is shake the bottle so all 3 stages are blended together, pour a tiny amount into the palm of your hands warm up & apply to wet hair for heat protection or dry hair to combat frizz. 

This is £29 for 45ml. This came in brilliant time i ordered this on Saturday 6th & it arrived on Tuesday 9th (which is great as companies don't deliver on weekends with standard delivery) i got free standard delivery with this order & 3 brilliant samples. Dry recovery shampoo (1 week supply), dry recovery conditioner (1 week supply) & a mini rare blend oil 7ml. I will review this for you once i have used it.







 Kazzii x

4 comments:

  1. Use Ojon most of the time, and now I am dying to try the rare blend oil x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's Great Angela, I Started Using Ojon On A Whim Really. Because I Worked For One Of It's Sister Companies I Got It At A Discounted Price. I've Really Grown To Love It :D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm lucky as my sister is both Ojon and QVC obsessed, so whenever they have offers on she stocks up and gives me the things she doesn't use regularly, and then on birthdays and Xmas I get them too...love having a big sister, even now I'm 52 I'm still her baby sister lol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats fab Angela! Lucky lady :D. I recently got into Ojon through working for one of the Estee Lauder companies. They are such great quality products.

    ReplyDelete