Monday 22 October 2012

Lush: Twilight Shower Gel.

Hi everyone,
Tonight i had a lovely shower using my new Twilight shower gel by Lush. This was made because some Lush forum members wanted the twilight ballistic replicated into a shower gel and they got there wish. This has such a gorgeous smell, in my opinion its quite sweet & feminine. It has lavender oil, tonka absolute & ylang ylang oil. It's an amazing deep purple colour with fine silver glitter. The scent is left on your skin its a lovely light fragrance. Twilight is said to relax, comfort & make you sleep. This is limited edition for Christmas. It comes in three sizes 100g, 250g & 500g.

2 comments:

  1. This sounds gorgeous, I really want try it. I love lavender!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really recommend you do. Its gorgeous, make sure to get it before Christmas as its limited edition :) x

    ReplyDelete