Thursday 16 May 2013

Clarins Summer Haul.

Hi Lovelies, 
Today I went to the Clarins counter in Boots & bought a few products. I wanted some make-up for when i go on holiday. My Clarins consultant was so incredibly brilliant. She applied products, recommended what she thought was best for my specification & allowed me to ask questions. I decided on a bronzer, eyeliner & tinted lip balm. Boots had a promotion, you had to buy 2 items then you got a free beach bag & 3 travel sized products. I bought: Clarins Bronzing Duo 01 Fair, Clarins Eye Pencil 03 Grey & Clarins Instant Smooth Crystal Lip Balm 08 Crystal Berry. My free travel sized products are: Water Comfort One Step Cleanser With Peach, Multi-Active Day Cream & Relax Bath & Shower Concentrate. I'm really pleased with my purchases, I will be reviewing these products in the future. Thank you so much for reading.  












No comments:

Post a Comment