Sunday 26 May 2013

BzzAgent Veet Easywax System.

Hi Lovelies, 
So I'm a BzzAgent. I receive free products to review. When this campaign was in my inbox, i was quite excited. 
What I Received In My BzzKit:
  • Self-heating electrical device
  • A base to hold the device
  • An electrical cable
  • A 50ml roll-on wax refill, specially designed for use on legs & arms
  • A 50ml roll-on wax refill, for use on bikini and underarm
  • Non-woven strips
  • Perfect Finish Wipes
  • Beginners guide to waxing booklet 
My Review: 

I spoke to my mum about the Veet Easy Wax system. I told her all about Bzzagent. That you get free items to try & review. She then signed up that day & is now a BzzAgent. I used the Veet system on her legs. We started by letting the wax heat up, the instructions recommended 20 minutes. But we did need 40 minutes until it was a liquid consistency. Once it was at the right temperature, all you had to do was remove the cable & lid. Then ''roll'' the waxing wand down the direction of the hair, applied the waxing strip on the wax & pressed firmly. To remove the wax strip you had to pull away from the direction of the hair with a ''flicking'' motion. Veet included some lovely perfect finish wipes to remove any residue of wax.  It was as simple as that! If you scroll down the photos of our results are on this page.

My Mum loves it. Its quick & basically painless. No salon appointments or any inconvenience. She even bought one with the 50% off code. My Mum was a shaver & has been converted to a waxer. If you would like to buy a Veet Easywax System Kit, go to www.Amazon.co.uk add the kit to your basket (Make sure its kit sold by Amazon). Then add the promotional code EASYWAX4 into the promotion bar. 







No comments:

Post a Comment