Wednesday 5 December 2012

Glamour Magazine Subscription.

Hi everyone,
I recently subscribed to Glamour magazine. I got a 6 month subscription for £3. This price includes the 6 magazines delivered to my house, the free gift & a goodie bag worth £70. I received my goodie bag very quickly. I ordered on 20th November & it came 1st December. In my goodie bag: Percy & Reed splendidly silky moisturising shampoo (100ml), Percy & Reed splendidly silky moisturising conditioner (100ml), Percy & Reed totally TLC hydrating mask (100ml), Balance me pure skin face wash (50ml), Balance me balancing face moisturiser (20ml), Balance me wonder eye cream (7ml) & Balance me rose otto intensive lip salve (10ml). I'm very pleased as i havn't used either of these brands previously. I'll be sure to review these products.


Thank you for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment