Thursday 13 December 2012

Benefit Christmas Order: Upgrade To Gorgeous.

Hi Guys!
I did a small Benefit Haul & I'm so Incredibly pleased. I bought the ''upgrade to gorgeous'' Christmas kit. I entered the THURSDAYTHRILL & THATGAL code in the promotion bar, they allowed me to get 15% off of my order & a that gal primer deluxe mini. I was also allowed to pick my two additional samples. In the kit: full sized high beam, full sized sugarbomb, the porefessional deluxe mini, they're real deluxe mini & a laugh with me leelee sample. Samples: the porefessional & foamingly clean & refined facial polish multiple. This was shipped from Germany & come in a speedy manner (4 days). This is the first time i have ordered with Benefit online, they have done a brilliant job in making me want to order again.  






No comments:

Post a Comment