Thursday 27 September 2012

Cybercandy Haul & Review.


















My first experience with www.Cybercandy.co.uk
The website is great to navigate. You have a brilliant selection of sweets to choose from. From all over the world. I purchased all sweeties above with standard shipping which cost £3.99, this is quite a fair price because i did order a lot. I ordered Monday 24th & my order arrived Thursday 27th. It come in a cute little box with the company website & a robot on the back. The box was full of lovely colourful packaging. It was all packed very securely, they have really taken their time to make sure it arrived safely. What is also amazing they have stores in Covent Garden, Camden, Islington, Birmingham & Brighton. You can also join the Cybercandy community on Facebook, Twitter & even look at there blogs. Overall i am very happy with my first experience with Cybercandy. I will absolutely be ordering again. You can also get a 10% off  first order code by mailing one of the lovely Cybercandy team. I really hope this helps people make their minds up.

No comments:

Post a Comment